Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daubts about architecture.

Recently I have some doubts about my choice of faculte. Few years ago, three I think, I get into University in Poznan. It should had been my dream faculte: Finnish! But I decided not to go there and start architecture studies instead. Now I started to wander if I made the right desicion. You see, I realised that, what I want from life, what I realy, realy want is to study languages. I have some ideas and plans how could this work even now. In next year thay will open this faculte again on University in Ponan and it would be during my last year of architecture studies. It could be hard for me to reconcile studying in Poznan and getting my ingeneer degree in Gliwice, but nothing is impossible! Heads up!
Now briefly about my "Spanish mission". Anki is still really helpful, but kinda boring. Busuu.com gave me a lot of opportunities to chat with natives and that is great. And two days ago I put my announcement on mixxer - www.language-exchange.com and I will talk to Spannish native speaker in next week via Skype.
I almost forget to tell you that I found some good alternative latino/spanish music: Furland and Pinker Tones!
See ya! Hasta la proxima vez!

No comments:

Post a Comment