Monday, August 29, 2011

Getting along with natives.

Yeah, that's right, you heard me! I, the beginner in this Spanish journey just started to talk to natives. Oh, maybe it is not strickly talking but rather chatting on busuu, but still. Busuu is a great place for meeting natives and I really didn't know, that it could be so easy! I met a guy, Peruvian, who lives in Italy and also loves learning languages. I really enjoy chatting in Spanish, it's not so difficult if you really want to do it! Optimism is my second name now, couse I finally encourage myself to do things, not just to talk and think about doing them. The next thing I do now is this course which is free for one week, so I want to try it out. Authors say that it can teach you speak fluantly in 8 weeks - SpanishRapido. We will see. Or not, becouse I just limit myself just to use content which is totally free, so I probably won't be using this course after this free period.
For now I can say, that discover busuu was a blessing for me! I recommend it keenly!
Hasta luego, mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment